Woot Woot!!

>> Saturday, November 3, 2007

A big CONGRATULATIONS to everyone involved with Carl Edwards Busch team because they won the Busch Series Championship today in Texas! I have a feeling that rice krispie treats might be making an appearance Monday morning. We are so proud of you all (especially you my darling). Funny, because I was going to come on here and write all of this but then I stumbled upon something on my computer that I must also include - my crazy, fun, big kid himself husband and our daughter being left alone with Photo Booth.



I love you baby!

6 comments:

Andrea Sunday, November 04, 2007  

That is sooooo cute!! I love it!

Mockingbird Hill Sunday, November 04, 2007  

What a couple of cuties you got there! And...CONGRATULATIONS Miss Jessie! You are the winner of my part of the "Happy Fall Ya'll Bloggy Giveaway"...The Paula Deen Cookbook! Get back to me as soon as you can so I can get this out to you...and then head on over to the market and get lots of butter...you're gonna need it!

Cassie

Kellan Sunday, November 04, 2007  

Those are the cutest pictures!

Anonymous Monday, November 05, 2007  

Love the pictures! They are too cute! Congrats on the championship Jessie, that's so cool.

Mrs. Stam Monday, November 05, 2007  

those picture are adorable

Melissa D Saturday, November 10, 2007  

Um, you guys KNOW Carl Edwards? You just became the coolest person I've ever found on the Internet. :)

Seriously, I *heart* Carl Edwards. Who wouldn't?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons