Swingset = Fun! Fun! Fun!!

>> Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yesterday the girls and I went to our friends house and Piper played with Kyle running around the yard and playing on his oh so nice swingset! I have been thinking that a 2 year old might be a little bit too young for those monster swingsets but Piper could do so much on them and they grow with the kiddos. Kyle's was from Costco and I am thinking that we may be buying one of those when they have them instock again this spring. Kyle has such a nice big flat yard that is PERFECT for him to play and run around his "barn", I came home and looked at my sloping yard and sighed, thankfully we have friends to visit.



For anyone that cloth diapers or if you don't but want to help a great cause there is a HUGE lottery going on over at Hyena Cart. Amy (Crankypants) and Suzanne (The Good Mama) have teamed up with a bunch of other WAHM's and ALL the proceeds from the lottery will go to Miracle Diapers! Tickets are $5 each and Amy is releasing 150 of them each day at 10 am.
Crankypants + Goodmama = Miracle Diapers Lottery Love!

1 comments:

Chicky Tuesday, November 20, 2007  

Hey lucky girl! I still need your info to forward to carolyn for your apron-email me at domesticchicky@aol.com

Deanna (the apronista)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons