A Marketer's Dream

>> Tuesday, November 13, 2007

That is what my husband has called me since he met me and last night I laughed at my daughter sleeping and realized that it is true and sadly she is one too.



Notice the Blue's Clues pillow, she has only watched that show a few times but she LOVES Blue the dog. I found just the pillowcase at a thrift store for around $1. On the show they have this thing that they do with their hands that sort of reminds me of "jazz hands" when they say "Blue's Clues" and seriously my kid does it. The first time she saw a paw print while we were out she did the jazz hands and said "Blue's Clues" - What??? We do let her watch Dora though and last night when I ran to Target I found that little pillow for $1.98 and I knew that she would use it. She did not go to sleep with her head laying on both pillows she must have woke up and did it on her own which was why I took the picture in the first place. Did you happen to see Mickey? She adores Mickey Mouse and the way that she says it is TOO cute! Mickey was a purchase that I made because she was the best girl at Target one day when I had to shop in the toy department for someone else's birthday present. Mickey comes everywhere with us - I hear her in the living room right now talking to him. Oh, I thought that I would be able to be a parent that keeps their kids away from all the junk out there but it looks like I am getting sucked right in.

Finally, how about that picture??? It was taken with the night option on my camera - so cool! I call it my "night vision" option b/c it looks like it was a lighted room, at least I thought so. I find so many cool options on my camera all the time and I have had it over 2 years - what would happen if I actually read the manual or took a class, I'd be dangerous!!

1 comments:

GreenStyleMom Thursday, November 15, 2007  

Oh! I am going to have to see if I have that setting on my camera!

She looks so sweet asleep!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons