My most memorable birthday

>> Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Coming up on 4 years ago I was to be in Ohio for my birthday, my husband (then boyfriend) was out of town anyway so I went up there to do some extra planning on our wedding. My SIL and I were to go and finalize the cake, photographer, location, and DJ. We ate lunch at Wendy's and while we were eating Matt called and wished me a Happy Birthday. Rachael, who might have heard my answers to what he was saying, asked me when I got off the phone if it was my birthday - yep :) So we finished up all the errands that we had to do that day and then headed over to my BIL and SIL's house for a visit. Well, when we went in and then downstairs there was this table set up with food, a cake, and all of Matt's female family members (I didn't notice this at first). Together everyone yelled "Surprise!" and to myself I thought, "OMG, a surprise birthday party for me?". Nope. However just as thoughtful and appreciated, it was a surprise bridal shower :) Such a fun day and it was really cool that they all came for me. I still laugh at that day and will always remember that birthday because thanks to my husband's family.

What is your most memorable birthday? The Crazy Hip Blog Mamas are having a contest with Projector123.com and are giving away a night at the movies (well sort of). Projector123.com rents out projectors and you can have your own "movie night" right at your home! Blog about that birthday, sign up with CHBM's, and sit back and wait to see if you win! Good Luck!

1 comments:

Ms Eva Friday, November 16, 2007  

A surprise bridal shower... on your birthday! What crazy fun! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons