Wordful Wednesday - Smile

>> Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Things that make me smile.

43/366
43/366

Piper's face when she first looked in the mirror and saw the hot pink feather that is decorating her hair for the next few weeks. Priceless.

44/366
44/366
Need I say more?


45/366
45/366

She sleeps with me when Matt is away. She hugs me 100 times a day at least. She sits on my lap and gives me unexpected kisses. She doesn't leave me alone and is always a bright spot in my day. Our Violet is exactly what I need right now.

My Man
Matt

Obviously he lives with me so he should receive some sort of award. I smile when he walks through the door, he brings me out of low places, and our girls adore him. Me too :)

2 comments:

Kimberly Wednesday, February 15, 2012  

Your photos are absolutely stunning. I'm loving the tongue shot...miss sassy pants ;)

angie Thursday, February 16, 2012  

You weren't kidding when you said we had the same Wordful Wednesday. Great minds think alike. :) Lovely photos of your loves!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My Photo
I am 41 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 3 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads