Wordful Wednesday - It's a date!

>> Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You don't hear me talk about many dates around here and that is because we don't go on them. We go out normally once a week but it is with the girls. Matt and I maybe go on one date a year and it was probably last weekend :)

I have to laugh at us sometimes because for us a date would be to Big Daddy's (a local restaurant) or maybe Outback. We are simple folks. Our friends asked us to go to BLT Steak which is located inside the Ritz Carlton downtown Charlotte. I felt I had to step it up a bit and not just wear a tee and jeans. I did my hair AND nails for the occasion. Seriously upped it right? Started with a morning shower and decided to do the no heat curl that has been floating around the internet. My shot is blurry because Ruby called my name right as hubs was trying to take it but I love her looking at me ♥

hair


Last week I found a to.die.for mani on Pinterest and asked my friend Kisten (The Polish Pauper) if I could borrow her polish to recreate it. I did this before I knew about the date because the mani is sweet but saved it until Sunday so it would be fresh.
Nails


I have been reviewing some maternity clothes from Fashion Forward Maternity and decided on an awesome shirt and skinnies. Then I decided to add my new fake Frye's. I know there is no such thing but Lucky has come sort of close in my opinion. I got these boots on clearance at our local Belk for under $50. $200 boots for under $50! Love it! And I love them ♥
done

Earrings from Twisted Silver (I love all their stuff!) and bracelet from Nordstrom Rack given to me by my friend Martha. If only I had a shot of hubs and I but I don't. It was a fun night with friends. Until next year...

4 comments:

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, February 01, 2012  

LOVE the whole outfit - you look HAWT! :) Sounds like a great date night out! :)

“The Dragon” a Short Story by Princess Nagger

Corey~living and loving Wednesday, February 01, 2012  

ooooo first...the photo of you and ruby...sigh. ♥

SEcondly...you look FABULOUS!

Michelle Wednesday, February 01, 2012  

You look adorable.

Buckeroomama Saturday, February 04, 2012  

Blurry or not, that photo of you and Ruby is SO sweet!

You look FAB, girl! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons