Wordful Wednesday - 2.8.12

>> Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I always title my blog posts but my brain isn't working right now, I guess you will have weeks like that.

36/366
36/366

I spend all together too much time with my phone. I spend too much time on Pinterest. Ask hubs, he'll tell you (in a loving sort of way). Pinterest doesn't require thinking and that is what I need right now. Activities that don't involve thinking. Just pinning. And pinning. And pinning.

37/366
37/366

She was making me dinner. Took my order on a notepad and everything. I asked for pizza and got some sort of doll food :)

38/366
38/366

Our Violet. We got our stuff together to register her for Kindergarten. I still can't believe that she will be off to school next year. I need to stop blinking so time slows down.

3 comments:

Claremont First Ward Wednesday, February 08, 2012  

Kindergarten? Already?

Doll food? Always fills me up. :)

And iphone? I can't live without mine either.

Marcelle Friday, February 10, 2012  

NO ONE would criticize you for loving the phone - its a break away from the sadness you have just experienced...You need to do what allows you to heal...we all different and need different things...Do what makes you happy at this time.

Patrice Saturday, February 11, 2012  

Your girls are so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons