Violet's 5th Birthday - A Skate Party!

>> Saturday, December 31, 2011

This summer we were in Ohio and went to a skating birthday party. Violet loved it. That was all I ever heard from then on "I want a skating birthday party when I turn 5". Ok baby girl. I rented the skate rink on Thursday and invited all her friends to come and party with us. It was so.much.fun for parents and kiddos. I tried to get everyones picture but failed. Go figure.

Some brave parents wore skates and some didn't. (I didn't on this particular day). It is definitely easier to hold up your kid when you have 2 feet on the ground and not 8 wheels :) Look at J & P go! These 2 got skates for Christmas and took no time learning how to get around on them. I couldn't get P to look at me for anything! One day little girl :)

Jordan Steph (1 of 1)


I enjoy this family so so much! This little boy and girl will seriously keep you laughing. I tell my husband all the time how much I love them. Visit Rachel's blog If The Shoe Fits for all things fashion and bargains. She shares the love of Goodwill that I have ♥
Nathan (1 of 1)Vivian (1 of 1)


The R family. How I missed a shot of the dad I have no clue. Must have been because they were skating up a storm!
Rachael & Ryder (1 of 1)
Rachael & Rylyn (1 of 1)


Seems that little K wanted in on the action too. Look at her go!
Katie inline Katie (1 of 1)


Seriously Rick put us all to shame with his mad skating skills. He was cruising around the rink like it was his! He did a great job teaching little R too because off he went in no time!
Rick and Ryan (1 of 1)Ryan


I am not sure there is anything L can't do when she wants to. I am amazed by this little girl. She got right out there and just skated. My friend Kisten who blogs at Polish Pauper knows fashion and has the most stylish kids in town! I have been lucky to be on the receiving end of this little fashionista when she outgrows her gorgeous clothes. THAT is why our Ruby looks so cute all the time. Well that and her cheeks. And smile. And personality. I could go on and on...
Leilani (1 of 1)Neva (1 of 1)


The D Family. Violet hung tight with them :)
The Dales (1 of 1)


Our Piperoni spent a lot of time in this position. Her skates couldn't get tightened any more. You learn quick though! Also her little friend from school. When I told her the N family was coming she quickly asked if C was coming too. They are in Awana together. I missed a shot of his sister who is Violet's age.
Piper (1 of 1)Carter (1 of 1)


I am completely smitten! I just can't help myself. This baby makes me smile. How can't you when you see her?
Ruby 1 (1 of 1)Ruby 2 (1 of 1)Ruby 3 (1 of 1)


Just in case you want to see more of my Rubyness here is her in action.


Violet requested brownies for her birthday. 4 pans later we sang Happy Birthday! I gave her the choice of a few charities and she choose our local pregnancy center to donate money too. Instead of presents we collected for that worthy organization. What a fabulous day!
brownies (1 of 1)

1 comments:

Buckeroomama Sunday, January 01, 2012  

That looks like so much fun! What a cool idea. I wish we have a proper skating rink here. I love to skate!

I think next to my own kids, your little Ruby is my favorite little kiddie in the whole blogosphere! She is SO, SO adorable! =)

Have a happy new year! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons