LiveOn Memory Sharing

>> Monday, December 12, 2011

From the minute I first looked through the LiveOn's memory sharing website I was impressed. Imagine having your memories forever being stored for loved ones and descendants to view at anytime. I can see my husband and I sitting down and doing a short video about how we met or even our wedding day. It gives me warm fuzzies thinking of the possibilities. Having lost my own mother at the age of 4 I wish there was more that I knew of her. With technology coming so far now we can all leave our families something very personal.

LiveOn works by you adding your own photos, videos, and stories to create an interactive Timeline of your life. The Timeline displays all the Milestones & Memories from your life and is available for all members of your tribe to view at anytime. You can decide who you want to include in your tribe to share all your memories with. Make it as private or social as you want. You decide! I can't wait to make my first Time Capsule. You are able to include a collection of photos, videos, Memories and Life Question responses and send to someone in your Tribe sometime down the road. LiveOn will hold on to that Time Capsule until the date you chose and then delivers it for you, even if you forget about it or can’t send it yourself. I plan on making them for my girls to open when they are 18 and ready to head out into the big world themselves. Images and videos of all their accomplishments that will surely make them smile. There is also a huge list of Life Questions that you can answer. Someday I am sure my kids will smile when I reveal to them my top 5 favorite moments. I tell you these questions really make you think.

So, for my first memory I decided to use a vacation. Our family rents a house at the beach every year and those pictures end up staying on my hard drive forever. Sound familiar? Making a memory of those pictures is super easy to do and now I have them all together in one place. For the very social you can even share your memories on Facebook. I was able to create that memory in about 15 minutes importing all the photos and then adding captions. There is even an option to add audio captions. Fun right?

Photobucket


LiveOn's Promise to you!
Photobucket


Check out LiveOn and play around. It is easy to navigate and there is an entire section of Help questions to guide you along. There are also great little videos if you are more of a visual person. I was able to figure it out in no time. A standard LiveOn membership is free but a great reason to upgrade would be to use their premium tools will add more flair to your memories. Want to try the Premium Tools? Use code HOLIDAYREWIND to receive 30% off right now to get you started!

Thank you to LiveOn for sponsoring this blog post. Please visit LiveOn to learn more about sharing and preserving your most important memories. I was selected for this sponsorship by Clever Girls Collective. Although story ideas were provided, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons