Monday Mingle 12.5.11

>> Monday, December 5, 2011

Hey there! Is your tree up yet? Ours is up, lights & tinsel on, but I am slack on the ornaments. It took all of my energy yesterday to just accomplish setting it up. Hubs on the other hand worked his bottom off this weekend hanging lights. Although we aren't Clark Griswwold we have lights all over the front, on our deck, and a new blowup in the front yard. Ruby says "Oooh, Ahhh" when the lights come on :) I love that ♥

Here are this weeks questions:
1. Did you do Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping? Tell us about it!
2. Have you finished most of your holiday shopping?
3. Does your family have any holiday traditions?


Link up with Eighty MPH Mom and her Monday Mingles!

2 comments:

Kim Monday, December 05, 2011  

Hi there! I just joined in Monday Mingle and am stopping by to say hi! Please tell your sweet little Ruby that I hope she feels better. She is a cutie!

Nolie Monday, December 05, 2011  

Don't sound too excited about the holidays lol. Ahhh I thought I was done shopping. Forgot all about stockings. I hate stockings. I also forgot that we do the opening of pajamas on Christmas eve. WOW I forgot a lot in my vlog come to think of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons