The Reluctant Mother

>> Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's me. I want Ruby to stay little. She is still such a sweet baby in so many ways that I want to freeze time and keep her at this age for a bit longer. That little one wants no part of it though. For whatever reason she has decided she wants to be potty trained. What kid initiates that? She is only 28 months old. Sheesh, I had plans of doing it once school started but really didn't want to do it yet. So am I reluctant or just plain lazy?

8.1.11


She is making it pretty easy I will say that though. We even ventured to Target on Sunday IN PANTIES! I like to live on the edge like that. Here at home though she goes potty about 100 times a day. The other girls cheering her on. I might use the bathroom 100 times a day if I got all that cheering for me too :)

8.1.11

Sweet Shot Day

Our crazy, sweet, sassy, lovable Ruby. I might need to take a minute right now to go and hug her. She has that effect on me.

5 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, August 02, 2011  

she is adorable :)

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, August 02, 2011  

Awww well I might use the bathroom 100 times a day without cheering. I drink a ton of water and I can't seem to stay seated. Weird.

Rachel Tuesday, August 02, 2011  

She is a cute baby. I especially like the upside down glasses. So typical for a 2 year old.

Tara Tuesday, August 02, 2011  

She is adorable! I hear you about them staying small...I wish.

Kelly Thursday, August 04, 2011  

Aw so sweet! They all grow and as much as we'd like to stop it, it's just not gonna happen. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons