52 Weeks of Me - Night Shot (34/52)

>> Sunday, August 21, 2011

When my husband and I decided to co-sleep people would make all sorts of comments. "You'll never get them out of that bed!" was the one that was said the most. I am here to tell you that we easily transitioned the girls from our bed island (king w/attached twin) to their own room when I was ready to have Ruby. Now that our little Ruby is getting older I see the her wanting her own space. It is still a little way off, thank goodness, but it is going to happen. That makes this mama sad especially since she loves to cuddle :)

34/52

Add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is Behind.







2 comments:

Corey~living and loving Sunday, August 21, 2011  

I soooooooooooooooo miss co-sleeping. Sometimes when my hubby is out to sea workin' Sugar and I will have a slumber party and I love love love it. Sweet shot.

Sorry I have been MIA. so darn busy. I will be better about reading blogs soon.

Buckeroomama Sunday, August 21, 2011  

I LOVE this photo so much. We co-slept with both J & Z and it was not hard to transition them out to their own beds either. Both hubby and I still crawl into bed at night, "sleep" and cuddle with them at bedtime and then we sneak out when they're asleep... every night. They know we leave once they're asleep and they're okay. We all just love the bedtime cuddles. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons