52 Weeks of Me - Behind (35/52)

>> Sunday, August 28, 2011

Late, late, late! Shame on me. I was sick with some stomach thing this weekend and then when I did feel better we took the girls bowling. Snapped this Sunday night and did PW's Vintage to try and make it more interesting. We were actually trying to call the ducks but they wanted no part of us tonight. Marley's "behind" is also in the shot. Her tail at least :)

35/52

Add your selfie to our flickr pool so we can all check them out in 1 place. Next week is SOOC which will actually be harder than you think. For me I fix my white balance in LR so I am going to have to be pretty darn spot on to show what comes out of my camera :)




2 comments:

Ashley Sisk Sunday, August 28, 2011  

What a great moment - the processing on this shot is perfect.

Corey~living and loving Sunday, August 28, 2011  

I rather like this. the processing is perfect for it. I hope you are feeling better. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons