And here we go!

>> Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No it just can't be Tuesday August 23 already. This day has come altogether too quickly. Today we will go to open house at Piper's school and meet her teacher. I blinked now summer is over and it is here. While I know that she needs to go to school I don't want her to go. Piper and Violet have been battling for the past 2 weeks over everything. A sign to me that they need some time away from each other. Now that it is here though that fighting doesn't seem so bad. Not only are the school days long but there are so many. 180. 180 days that she is away from me experiencing many 1st's and I won't get to see it. Just yesterday I might have mumbled that I was ready but I am not.

Girl B/W

Sweet Shot Day


Are you ready for your first day of school? Does it get easier as the kiddos get older. My guess is no :(

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, August 23, 2011  

What a beautiful shot.

Missy Tuesday, August 23, 2011  

Oh she is beautiful and a sweet moment. I love the black and white. My daughter would be super jealous of her wonderful (skirt). :) Good luck with school, I have a couple more year, but not looking forward to it either.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts Tuesday, August 23, 2011  

Such a beautiful shot...good luck with the Mommy blues...Have a wonderful week!!!

Kelly Tuesday, August 23, 2011  

My girls havebeen fighting a lot too but it is sad that Lyndsy starts first grade. When did time fly by so fast!

Natalie A. Tuesday, August 23, 2011  

Beautiful picture~ I hope your daughter has a great day back to school! Good luck on the first day! I bet it is hard and I can't imagine! Hugs!

Anonymous Wednesday, August 24, 2011  

oh my what a beautiful young lady she is!!! Love this pic!! D

Unknown Wednesday, August 24, 2011  

They grow up so damn fast, don't they? I have 5 kids, and my youngest will be starting in March. I am so not ready!

Nicki Wednesday, August 24, 2011  

That is a really lovely shot! I think it does get a little easier. A little. I think. :) Good luck!

Buckeroomama Friday, August 26, 2011  

This is such a gorgeous shot of your beautiful girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons