Vocalpoint

>> Monday, October 26, 2009

I clip coupons but we only get 1 newspaper and I will clip what our family uses out of the Sunday edition. A lot of the coupons are for things that we don't use so they get recycled. Our family does not pay for any health or beauty products b/c I have figured out how to shop at CVS using their Extrabucks. I actually do donate what I don't use to a friend's church group. Who doesn't like free things right? It is sort of a rush but it is really hard for me to do it too much now with the 3 little ones. I found an AWESOME website that will send you things to try and then you review them. They also send you pretty sweet coupons along with the product you are trying. I have received Kashi brand items 3 times so it isn't all junk. Have you heard of Vocalpoint? Saturday I received a 28 day trial of Olay Pro-X, you know the stuff that they have on the commercials that is supposed to be as fabulous as the $500 wrinkle cream? Well, at $47 a jar it is still a bit out of my league but I am going to try it. Today when Piper gets home from school I am going to have her take my picture and in 28 days I am going to review it. Olay doesn't know this of course but I am interested to see if there will be any change in my skins appearance. Anyway, I know that I have a few people out there that read this blog so go and sign up for Vocalpoint and start receiving stuff to try!

2 comments:

Kimberly Tuesday, October 27, 2009  

Hmm, sounds interesting. I can't figure CVS out, and I've been trying for a long time!

Can't wait to see your before and after shots!

KarieK Tuesday, October 27, 2009  

I didn't know about Vocalpoint! I will for sure have to check that out. Do you know about P&GBrands saver coupons? I know Unilever used to also and SmartSource.

For sure do the before and After I was always curious about Oil of Olay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons