The princess they don't know

>> Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am quite certain that before having the girls the only princess movie that I had seen was The Little Mermaid. If I had seen the others I can't recall any of them. I am the mom of girls that confuses the princesses up constantly forever annoying our Piper b/c she then has to correct me :) So our girls like all things girlie, I have accepted that. Today Snow White is being re-released on dvd. This is a good story I think at least in the Little Golden Book version that we have of it. It is all good vs. evil and the pretty princess marries the handsome prince. We all have that life right? I wonder if they will take to it like they did Cinderella. Piper LOVES that movie now. She even tries to make her bed just like her idol :) Here are our little princesses doing what they do best - dressing up :)





Why does Violet always make that face? I will tell you. It is because "my lips are moving and I just can't stop them". Yep, that is the explanation that was given to me the other day while we were in the car. She will sit in her carseat and switch her mouth from one side to the other. It is comical to see in person. Anyway, I have given up trying to get her to smile when she isn't in the mood and take what I can get.

3 comments:

Kimberly Tuesday, October 06, 2009  

My goodness but you have beautiful little girls. After three nephews and my own little boy, I'm looking forward to more princess stuff in the future with my daughter. I've had my share of robots and dinosaurs. ;)

Staci A Tuesday, October 06, 2009  

Adorable! I hope they enjoy the movie, it's not one I've seen for quite awhile. With having a boy, I miss out on all the girly stuff!

Kelly Wednesday, October 07, 2009  

Lyndsy's first princess addiction was Cinderella too. I'm so jealous, your girls always look at the camera. Too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons