Trunk or Treat 2009

>> Sunday, October 18, 2009

BRRRR!!!! A mom group that I belong to held their 3rd annual Trunk or Treat and our family attended. The girls and I have gone the past 2 years but this year b/c of a rare Saturday night off Matt joined us. I am bummed that the picture isn't better but honestly there was so much going on and I am more of a "let's have fun" rather than "I need to get this picture" kind of person lately. It will get back up into the high 70's again this week so I will drag the girls outside so that I can get their Halloween picture :) I think we are still trying to warm up 12 hours later! We have Lilo, Stitch, and Tinkerbell if you are unfamiliar with Disney (now get to the video store and rent these movies b/c they are fabulous!).

3 comments:

Kimberly Sunday, October 18, 2009  

Hey, as cold as it's been this weekend, I'm impressed with ANY outdoor photo. ;) They are adorable in their outfits.

Oh, and Trunk or Treats? Totally the way to go when you have little ones!

Rachael Monday, October 19, 2009  

What a cute idea, and you can see Piper and Violet are enjoying the candy :)

KarieK Wednesday, October 21, 2009  

How stinking cute, look at those faces. I think that is a fabulous idea, Halloween is truly scary when it comes to kids safety.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons