What are they thinking?

>> Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sometimes I wish that I knew. I was trying to get a "good" picture of the girls together (I know wishful thinking) b/c they both decided that they HAD to wear their rain boots and I thought it would make a cute blog post. It hasn't rained here in quite some time but I said they could wear them b/c it just isn't worth a fight. This was one of the shots that I got of them - do you think that I was wearing them out with taking pictures? BTW I never did get that perfect shot, guess I will try again next time.

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam Friday, August 01, 2008  

I love this shot!!!! they are natrual and their boots are so cute! if you didn't tell I would taugh that teir facial expression was on purpuse!

Andrea Saturday, August 02, 2008  

That is a cute picture...even though they're not smiling or anything! And I love the boots. ;) But yes, I am discovering just how hard it is to get a good picture of TWO kids together at the same time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons