She wants to stay 2

>> Wednesday, July 16, 2008

or so she says when you ask her and I wish I could keep her there a little bit longer but unfortunately time goes by quickly and our Piper turned 3 years old yesterday. Where has the time gone? Piper's Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt, Uncle, and cousins all made the journey to celebrate with us. We had the party at a local gym where the kiddos got to run around like crazy followed by some yummy cake and ice cream. Piper chose to have a Lilo and Stitch cake and a local mama made if for us. I gave her the choice of cake flavors and lucky us Piper chose chocolate chip, I thought it turned out fabulous!



Look at how much fun this kid had! She ended up with a black and blue eye and then next day we had to go to her doctor b/c she has pink eye (so did Violet) but it was all worth it in the end :)



and finally a family shot, I wish that I would have grabbed my tripod and sat in the picture with my girls but forgot b/c this was taken last minute.



It was a really great weekend!

3 comments:

Andrea Wednesday, July 16, 2008  

Happy b-day Piper! :) It looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Mrs. Stam Thursday, July 17, 2008  

Happy birthday Piper!!!!! they grow so fast!!!!!

Drea Sunday, July 20, 2008  

Awe happy birthday piper! so sweet

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons