A room of her very own?

>> Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Piper has been doing so great with her own little mattress pushed up to our bed and we have been thinking that maybe it is time for our little bird to leave the nest and have her own space. When I say her own space I mean still in the same room as us but maybe her mattress NOT touching ours anymore. "What about her own room?" asked a friend today. She made the idea sound so awesome and Piper would be the one to pick out her decorations and room color. Well, now I sit here and I am not so sure that mama's ready kwim? She has been with us since she was born, I know it is time but my heart is going to break I just know it is. We still have Violet with us but how long until she wants to leave to be like her big sister? Who knew that being a parent meant letting them grow up :(



BTW, I see her picking a purple room filled with lots of pink and princess stuff *eye roll* - where did this kid come from? I will have to post pictures when we get it done - IF we get it done before she leaves for college. Hi, our name's are Jessie & Matt and we are procrastinators.

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, July 30, 2008  

Oh they do grow too fast aren't they!!!!

Our little Rebekah is more and more independent everyday and it's sometimes so difficult to let those little stuff go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons