Bye Bye 4th of July

>> Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wow - it is crazy how busy the past 3 days has been. We stayed up WAAAY to late on Thursday night to see some fireworks put on my our YMCA - to top it off Piper and Violet were bored 1/2 way through and Piper kept asking me to leave. Friday we tried to recover but then on Saturday we attended 2 parties - whew! We didn't even make it until the fireworks at the 2nd party b/c the entire family was just spent. Every one but mama is still sleeping at 8 am if that tells you anything :) Normally my girls are up around 6 am - Piper, Violet, and Daddy all have a little bit of a bug so that might be why too. No pics to share today b/c my camera never made it out of my bag (bad mama!!).

2 comments:

Andrea Sunday, July 06, 2008  

We thought about going out to the fireworks with Tate this year...but decided it was too much work to keep him awake or to wake him up at 10pm to go! Soooo, we skipped 'em. :) I'm glad you and your girls had fun though!!

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, July 08, 2008  

firework are always tun of fun we miss them too this years!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons