Nemo - Take 2

>> Friday, August 1, 2008

Even though we had the tank totally perfect the last Nemo that we brought home "fell". Unfortunately Piper saw the crabs trying to eat him and me trying to get him away from the crabs so that I could return him to the store for another. We decided to wait awhile to replace him and this past Wednesday we finally went back. Not only did we get Nemo, but we got him an anemone to live in, and also a pretty blue snail. Talk about the stress that I went through this morning when that anemone was all shrunk up - what did I do? Thankfully I *think* he is alright now and here is a current shot from the side of our own little ocean.



See the cool blue snail on the rock in the upper left hand corner? The plant in the back is a Xenia which is growing like a weed! I wish that you could see the urchin in this shot but it is tough to get them to all stand together for a picture :)

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam Friday, August 01, 2008  

Wow love your tank! I do not have good tank expertise and all my fish dies so I quit trying LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons