Our little ballerina

>> Thursday, August 21, 2008

Whew, it has been a while since I posted. Not on the computer too much lately. Anyway, we signed up Piper for her ballet class. They have a certain dress code that we will have to follow. Plain black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, a blue sock and a pink sock, and hair back in a bun with hair net. Wow huh? Well, I managed to get the outfit and her hair in a bun so watch out world here comes our little ballerina!!





I am sure updates will follow :)

3 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, August 21, 2008  

omg jessie she is too cute, love it!!

Anonymous Thursday, August 21, 2008  

She looks so stinkin' cute!

Andrea Friday, August 22, 2008  

Oh my...she is just precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons