Take our picture mommy!

>> Friday, August 8, 2008

Awww, aren't they cute? Mine know it too! This morning Piper and Violet picked out their clothes and dressed themselves. After breakfast they headed into the playroom and came out with Piper wearing a doggy's Halloween costume (Vampire dog) and Violet wearing her bunny ears. I laughed at them so Piper knew I thought she was being cute and says to me "Go and get your camera and take our picture!" - now if I can just get 2 little girls to actually look at me NORMALLY and get a picture :)

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam Friday, August 08, 2008  

They are soo cute! love the picture!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons