So much for that

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Piper made it on the crib mattress for maybe 4 hours on Sunday night and then came to bed with us - want to say crowded? Last night Matt just gave up when she came to our bed and put pillows all around the mattress and slept down there - poor Daddy :) Tonight we will move the twin bed back upstairs but still give her the option if she wants to try sleeping on her own it will just be more comfortable for Matt when he gets kicked out of the big bed - again, poor Daddy :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons