The case of the missing lovey

>> Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I wasn't able to take the girls for a walk yesterday b/c we were busy doing other things so last night after we got back from the grocery store and I remembered we had a movie due back I thought it would be a good idea to walk to the movie store. It was about 6:50 pm when we left the house which is just about the girl's bedtime so I decided to give Violet her blanket to take with us. What was I thinking? We returned the movie and visited a new ice cream shop that just opened. Just when we sat down to eat I noticed the missing blanket - panic hit b/c all I saw was a fussy babe all night long without her lovey. We retraced our tracks but found nothing. Sigh. By the time I put the girls down it was after 9 so they fell right to sleep and then I got back up to make signs. Matt found this very humorous that I would make a sign that said "lost purple blanket xxx-xxx-xxxx thanks" He hung them at every main intersection for me though (thank you thank you thank you). Last night we had a troubled babe so today I was going to try and replace the blanket but now I don't have to! That's right, our signs worked and a very nice lady called today telling me that they found our blanket last night and brought it into their home which is why we couldn't find it! Yeah!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons