Mother's Day

>> Monday, May 12, 2008

So Mother's Day is over and I hope that all of the mama's that read my blog had a good one. Here are the girls from yesterday.



We had breakfast at Bob Evans and then ran some errands. While the girls and Matt slept I snuck out and hit Goodwill and Lowe's for some more flowers. Violet is cutting all 4 of her pointy teeth (fangs ??) and has been up and nursing all night long AGAIN! I wonder if that baby will ever sleep through the night, come on baby - mama's tired!



It's funny how I don't notice that we have spider webs on our roses (is that why they are so thin?) until I see a picture of them. How could I miss that when I am watering?

1 comments:

Andrea Monday, May 12, 2008  

I'm glad you had a great mother's day, and your girls look every so pretty beside your roses!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads