Happy Memorial Day!

>> Sunday, May 25, 2008

I realize that Memorial Day isn't technically until tomorrow but I have pictures to share today. We put up a our little pool on the deck for the girls to play in - it was almost 3 hours of water fun :) Sorry, picture heavy today. Violet hasn't been feeling the best lately so it was really nice to see her having such a good time.



Did I mention the DeLuxe Bubble Gum Ice Cream???



And here is our little dare devil - Matt hasn't seen these yet :)





There may or may not be really exciting news at the zoo tomorrow - well good news for Matt since he might get to sleep in his bed again. Piper has taken a liking to her crib mattress (that she has NEVER used) and even slept there today for her nap! I will update in the morning...

2 comments:

Teri Tuesday, May 27, 2008  

Jessie, Does your girls have a touch of red hair? ( especially Violet)?
You know I have a thing for red heads. If not they are still pretty girls!

Anonymous Thursday, June 05, 2008  

awww those pictures look cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons