Project 366 - Week 8

>> Sunday, March 4, 2012

57/366
57/366

Everyone went to bed but Ruby and I. We were able to watch about 15 minutes of the Oscars before it was evident she wasn't going to sleep until I did. I caved.

58/366
58/366

Dinner. Crock pot pork chops. Not bad, not bad at all.

59/366
59/366

My girls are gamers. There are a few free games that we have loaded on the iPod and also the Fire. It is nice to have options to keep them busy. And they are learning too right?

60/366
60/366

A seldom seen member of the zoo. I could go on and on why but then I will hear about it from my husband who loves his black cat.

61/366
61/366

Piperoni brought home pea plants from school. The weather was pretty nice a few days this week so we went ahead and planted some more pea seeds in pots out back. Of course the girls are in charge of them. Should be a fun project around here.

62/366
62/366

Baby girl. Loves to drink out of straws. The size of the straw was about 2 1/2 times the size of the cup. Accident just waiting to happen. Just water though :)

63/366
63/366

Friends over on Saturday night. Way better than just hanging out by ourselves. And they get to eat a bunch of junk food that I normally don't buy.

1 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph Sunday, March 04, 2012  

That cat photo is incredible!! :)

Steph

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons