Project 366 - Week 11

>> Sunday, March 25, 2012

78/366
78/366

Whenever our Piperoni sees a dandelion that she could blow she picks it. The other day she was coming down our driveway from the bus and picked 3 dandelions. I was thinking to myself what a sweet girl she wants to share them with her sisters. Ha, fat chance! She blew them before she got in the house and then hid the evidence.

79/366
79/366

Spring + New Belgium = Yum! I love sitting outside on our deck at night. Some nights, like this one, our neighbor across the cove hangs outside on his deck playing his guitar. Classic rock. Brings me back to my teens/early 20's again. It's nice :)


Our girls are his groupies. He's only like 15 :)

80/366
80/366

I debated posting this one because they are posing but I asked them to "Strike a Pose" and this is what I got. Swim suits, beach wear, and tights. These girls know how to put together fancy dancing outfits :)

81/366
81/366

Wednesday was a tough day for me and I thought that I would be homebound on Thursday and Friday so the girls and I headed out to get some things for Ruby's party. When I walked into TJ Maxx and saw this "walking" skirt I knew I had to have it! How stinking cute is this? My girls think it is the fanciest thing I own. They might just be right. Sad.

82/366
82/366

Did you know that a 6 pack of Bud or Miller cans is $5.99? Since I don't drink it I couldn't justify spending that kind of money. Thus, Diet Coke butt chickens. I don't drink Diet Coke either but it has a better chance of getting used in our house than Bud or Miller. Matt says I have turned into a beer snob lol :) Perhaps.

83/366
83/366

Happy Birthday Ruby!!! Dinner was at Red Robin *eyeroll* My children have been picking Red Robin as their birthday meal of choice since Piper was 3. Now we go for everyone's birthday :) Do you sense my excitement? Or Matt's?

84/366
Ah hair done.

I got my hair done! I love getting my hair done :) It makes me feel 10 pounds lighter. How I wish that were actually true! A cut and color were due and I am glad I took the time.

Dresslers for MY birthday!  Halibut=Y.U.M!

Then Martha asked if Matt and I wanted to go out for supper and she would watch the girls! I have a zillion things to do for Ruby's party but a few hours at a grown up restaurant - ok! I had halibut. I love halibut. Especially Dressler's halibut. If I don't go out again until next year I will be satisfied just because of dinner on Saturday night. Plus I got to wear my new (to me) shoes that I got at Goodwill a few weeks back.

And then I looked around and all the girls were wearing wedges lol :)

1 comments:

Jenny Sunday, March 25, 2012  

What's a walking skirt?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons