Be Still

>> Friday, March 9, 2012

I believe asking her to that is impossible. Violet can't just be still. Unless she is sleeping. I was making dinner on a gloriously warm North Carolina day enjoying the quiet. Ruby was sleeping on the living room floor and Piper was at the kitchen table finishing up the last bit of her homework. Then through our screen door I heard giggles. I looked out back and saw Violet just rocking and giggling. We all know that the giggles of a 5 year old are contagious so I couldn't help but smile. Quickly Piper was out there and then it was full on teetering back and forth. Seldom do we have stillness in this zoo.

3.8.12
68/366

2 comments:

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Monday, March 12, 2012  

She's so pretty :)

Marcelle Tuesday, March 13, 2012  

I'm totally in love with your photography...you are so gifted..wish I had a little one around me to photograph...I had to wait till I go home on holiday where my grandkids are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons