Life is funny

>> Thursday, March 22, 2012

Well no it really isn't funny because just when you sort of see a little glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel it closes. I am down and life just keeps on kicking me. Yesterday I made an appointment with the doctor because I was experiencing some things that didn't seem right only to find out that there is still part of the placenta left in my uterus.
*kick*
It sounded like an easy fix as he was explaining the medicine I would need to take. It was a form of the medicine they gave me at the hospital. The side effect is that I would once again experience contractions. "Probably lighter though".
*kick*
The problem with the medicine is that it only works about 50% of the time. What happens the other 50%? They have to do a D&C. Are you kidding me?
*kick*
The medicine did nothing. Not the slightest cramp so next week on my birthday I will get to schedule an operation after they give me the u/s that says the tissue is still there. Why? Because my body has failed me once again. I will now take a moment to feel completely sorry for myself.

7 comments:

Natalie A. Thursday, March 22, 2012  

I'm so sorry, Jessie, that you have to go through this! Thinking of you and hoping it all goes well for you next week!! I hope things get better for you soon! Happy early Birthday!

Michelle G Thursday, March 22, 2012  

and you have every right to feel that way. :*(
so very shitty all the things you are going through right now. just not a nicer way to say it.sorry. it's just truth.
will be sending up thoughts and prayers for you all next week.

Corey~living and loving Friday, March 23, 2012  

My heart goes out to you! I think of you often. hugs!

cynthia Friday, March 23, 2012  

Oh, Jessie. I'm so sorry. How awful that you have to go through a d&c after everything you've been through already. It's absolutely okay to feel down right now ... just don't stay there for very long. I hope you're surrounded by people who love you and can help bring a little sunshine into your life. You are in my thoughts. Hugs.

Marcelle Saturday, March 24, 2012  

Hug......thinking of you!

Buckeroomama Sunday, March 25, 2012  

Oh, Jessie. Sending big, big hugs and lots of love your way.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Sunday, March 25, 2012  

Oh my gosh...enough already, right? You poor thing - I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I will be thinking good thoughts for you too...and things will look up soon, okay?

HUGS

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons