Wordful Wednesday - Not just any s'mores...

>> Tuesday, July 12, 2011

have you tried Reese Cup s'more's? Perhaps you have used a different candy bar? When did this happen? I figured that I was on the cutting edge of candy bar recipes and then this past March I heard of something new. It intrigued me but I still put it in the back of my head. You know that recipe box that we all have the "I will remember to try that" one? It is almost the same place as the "I can make that so I am not going to buy it" because we all know how that ends up right? So from March until July I had completely forgotten about the Reese Cup s'mores until the night we were out of Hershey bars. Seriously, Reese Cups are my favorite candy bar so how did I forget about it? We decided to try them out and OMGosh delish! Rich, creamy, peanut buttery goodness. How could I have forgotten? We even used those super giant marshmallows. Why not add an additional 300 calories per s'more right?

s'mores


and now we get asked for them every night for "bessert"

s'mores piper
s'mores violet

Live and Love...Out Loud

10 comments:

Unknown Tuesday, July 12, 2011  

Ha! Bessert! We call ours Huzzurt. So funny. Love the photos like always.

debi9kids Tuesday, July 12, 2011  

Mmmmm... that sounds fantastic! YUM!

Jen Tuesday, July 12, 2011  

Oh my goodness! That sounds like heaven :)

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, July 12, 2011  

Genius! THat sounds fantastic!

Erin Wednesday, July 13, 2011  

That looks perfectly yummy!

Natalie A. Wednesday, July 13, 2011  

Those sound yummy! I have never tried the Reese's with s'mores! I might just have to one of these days! ;)

Anonymous Wednesday, July 13, 2011  

MMM my hubby would love them. I am odd and have never liked chocolate peanut butter combination, strange right? I bet they are delicious!

Liz Mays Wednesday, July 13, 2011  

You do make them look good, but I don't like pb!

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, July 13, 2011  

Ohhhh! I haven't tried that kind yet - going to have to make them soon! LOVE all the shots! :)

WW: Princess Nagger Visits the Devonian Fossil Gorge

Bastet Wednesday, July 13, 2011  

Super yummy!! Your pictures are making me want to stop by the store tonight!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons