Monday Mingle 7.11.11

>> Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Monday! It is going to be a great week! My oldest turns 6 and she can't wait! We love birthdays here and celebrate them big. She is still deciding on the Mexican restaurant or Red Robin for her birthday dinner. What big decisions she has right?
This week's questions are:
1. What is your biggest distraction when you drive?
2. Where do you go when you want some peace and quiet to hear yourself think?
3. What did you do for the 4th of July?


Link up with Eighty MPH Mom and her Monday Mingles!

2 comments:

Jenine Wednesday, July 13, 2011  

Wow - you're not outside! I was expecting to hear the serenity (if you can hear such a thing!). :)

Yep - seems like kids being the biggest distraction is the hands down winner of everyone. lol

I swear kids must have a LED somewhere that indicates when a parent is wanting alone time, is on the phone, is in the bathroom, is in the shower.

Natalie A. Thursday, July 14, 2011  

Thank you for posting my event button! :) Happy birthday to your daughter turning 6 years old! Fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons