Some beach time

>> Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My favorite place to be has always been a beach. I love it hot, I don't mind the sand, and I would live there in a minute if it were possible again. In California we were only about 15 minutes from the beach. Hubs and I had our first date at Laguna Beach. Nowadays I dream of September or October (depending on Matt's schedule) when our family packs up and heads to Topsail for a week. During that time we all pretend we live there and wake up to the sounds of the ocean and go to bed to the same beautiful sound. The girls pick out the houses with funny names that they want to buy. From sun up to sun down we hunt sharks teeth, make sand castles, and play in the water. Unfortunately we don't live close anymore and it is about 5 hours to Topsail but still doable :) When Matt's job took him to Daytona I jumped at the chance to join him down there with the girls. What fun we had! After a fun day we always go through what we think our favorite part of the day was. Violet said to me, "Mama, I know what your favorite part of the beach was, watching us have fun." She was right. Normally I bring my camera down with me with the greatest of intentions to take a million pictures and take none. This time I might have taken 30 lol :) It is just too much fun playing in the sand to waste time with a camera. These are my favorites.

Piper Daytona Beach7.2.11

Ruby Daytona Beach

Sweet Shot Day

Girls Daytona Beach

and the fam - as usual only a few of us are actually looking lol

7.2.11 Us


Definitely on my top list of places to go next year too. The girls want to go to Sea World. I can do that 1 day but the rest of the time we will be at the beach in case you need us :)

8 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

I'm in love with the footprints photo!

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

Those turned out so great. Love them!

Natalie A. Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

Looks like alot of fun! Beautiful pictures!! I always LOVE your pictures!! I love the footprint one too! Amazing picture!

Susan Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

What GREAT shots! Your children could not be any cuter.

Hope you have a great day today!

Life-n-Reflection Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

These are great, what a beautiful family!

Tara Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

I love these, you are just the cutest family. I adore the footprints in the sand...awesome!

deb duty Tuesday, July 05, 2011  

These are so fabulous! Such cute girls!

Corey~living and loving Thursday, July 07, 2011  

these are just so darn cute. I love the dresses....and the sand. so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons