Well...

>> Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yesterday I dragged the kids out and got a picture for our card, ordered them, and will pick up today to get in the mail tomorrow or the next day. This past weekend Matt got our lights up on the house and I decorated the tree. After looking at the stack of loot that I have been acquiring over the past month I believe that Christmas shopping for our family and the families I am buying for are done. I must say being a procrastinator I am pretty proud of myself (and hubs too). Now our attention must turn to Piper's room and a little drywall project in our kitchen. I will decorate the room while Matt does the project - I can't wait for them both to be done! Here are a few of my favorite shots from yesterday - but not the card shot which actually isn't one of my favorites but it will do :)



3 comments:

Andrea Tuesday, December 09, 2008  

Those are so cute...I love that middle shot!!

Mrs. Stam Wednesday, December 10, 2008  

Love the second picture is just precious Mama

Drea Thursday, December 18, 2008  

I loveeee the 2nd one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons