*Sigh*

>> Sunday, December 7, 2008

I procrastinate and then I stress EVERY year over Christmas cards - why? This morning Matt and I took the girls to yet again try and get a Christmas picture for our card and again (mostly b/c of my lack of experience) didn't get a good picture. I got a fabulous shot of the both of them but their faces are shadowed. Ugh, I can see me addressing them like 2 days before Christmas :) I know that I can't talk any of them into going back this afternoon either and look at how pretty the campus that we went to was - I like this one of Matt and the girls especially the face on Violet. Anyway, wish me luck b/c I need it.

1 comments:

Andrea Sunday, December 07, 2008  

Oh yeah...Christmas cards. I have got the picture, but I'm procrastinating on the rest. I like that one you posted on your blog though...you should just use that one! ;) Good luck....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons