O Christmas Tree

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

I attempted, although rather unsuccessfully, to get a picture of our tree. It has mostly homemade or old ornaments that have been given to Matt and I or we have bought from one place or another together. I have 1 thing on there from my Great Grandma's tree - an old reindeer that just sits on a branch and I love that ornament probably the most. The girls are fascinated by the ornaments and I know that next year I will have to go back to decorating it with pine cones b/c I will have a little adventurer in the house. After seeing all the beautiful trees that are out there I have decided to maybe hit the after Christmas sales and pick up some big white bulbs and decorate with those next year, we'll see if I actually do though b/c I do love our colored lights. There are 2 presents under there right now but those will get put up when the girls go down tonight or else I fear they will be opened tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter Friday, December 19, 2008  

Very pretty puts me in the Christmas mood:)Hugs Darcy

Andrea Saturday, December 20, 2008  

Beautiful...I love the colored lights. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons