The Wait Begins

>> Wednesday, December 24, 2008

for Christmas morning. We prime our kids for weeks about this day and now it is here and the procrastinators list starts - wrap gifts, ugh! It was a busy day for us today :) Matt got a Christmas haircut and we did a little shopping for some fabric that I need for a project over the holidays. This afternoon we baked cookies (all sugar gingerbread men) and then decorated some. Yesterday the girls got a taste of decorating when we went to a friend's house and had a little play group so they has been psyched for it all day. Tonight they set out Santa's cookies (we all hope that he likes them),


we all exchanged our Christmas Eve pajamas (to make sure we look 1/2 way decent for the Christmas morning photos),

and we read a few Christmas stories before tucking them in. Matt and I are probably as excited for tomorrow as our babes are :)

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons