We're all sick

>> Tuesday, November 11, 2008

and crabby :( Granted we just have colds but babes with colds equals long days for mamas with colds too. Hopefully they will start feeling a little better after their naps since they both woke up this morning at 5:20 am!!!!! Piper really looks pathetic doesn't she?


Violet wanted me to read The Foot Book to her so that is what we did over and over until Baby Cole & Bryce came over for a visit. I see the kids outside playing in shorts and t-shirts so maybe I will get them out there for a little while - cool air might do them some good.

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, November 11, 2008  

Oh!!! poor Mama hope you all get better soon

Andrea Wednesday, November 12, 2008  

Oh no! Plus you're pregnant too...sick and pregnant with 2 sick kids can't be easy - hopefully you can all have a good nap yet today. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons