It's been a week

>> Saturday, November 15, 2008

and I am glad that it is finally, well almost, over. We are all beginning to get well again thank goodness. Today the girls and I went to a mall to walk around a little bit and maybe try and get some Christmas shopping done, it was craziness! I am so ordering stuff online from now on if I can :) What I can't find online hopefully I can find at Target - I love, love, love Target and am in fact thinking of what I could go there for right now! Check out this totally cute hat that we got for Piper the other day but Violet took over as soon as it got in our house - LOVE IT!



I wish that I had a picture of the outfit that Piper just put on but I don't and she isn't really in the best mood for me to ask her to pose - 1/2 hour nap on the car ride home from the mall will do that to a kid. We actually have to keep her clothes in the basement or she would change all.day.long! Right now she is wearing a sweatshirt, a shirt over it that is inside out, and a pair of high rise sweatpants - crazy girlie! She was a princess not an hour ago, what happened?


Off to go to Target and then watch the race - woo hoo last one of the year!!

2 comments:

Andrea Saturday, November 15, 2008  

That hat is so cute! I need to find a winter hat for Emily one of these days too...

Anonymous Monday, November 17, 2008  

Jessie,
Hi, I'm Scott ... Matt's friend form his college days. Great pics. Please tell Matt I said HI & I'm sure you are looking forward to having him home after a long season! Great race yesterday. Take care,
Scott

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons