Piper's 1st Haircut

>> Thursday, November 6, 2008

Piper has really pretty long hair, would I say anything else though? I have noticed lately that the ends are starting to get a little bit dry though and although I use no product in her hair or styling tools it was damaged. Sooo off we went to a little kids salon to get the ends cut off - the whole 1 1/2" that I allowed her to cut :) Piper was so good for the lady, made mama proud.
She picked the fire truck to sit in.


During


And after with her sucker for being a good girl - why do we give suckers for being good btw?

2 comments:

Stam House Thursday, November 06, 2008  

Awww she is so pretty and lady like!!!!

michele Saturday, November 08, 2008  

SO cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads