Project 366 - Week 22

>> Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer, summer, summertime
Time to sit back and unwind


154/366
154/366
We had some friends of ours over. It was a very good day!

Untitled
And I think that they were all worn out. Want to know why?

155/366
155/366
This was taken at almost 9am the next day - diva!



It was also Daddy's birthday on Monday so we had a surprise party for him.
Untitled
We decorated

Can't you taste the sprinkle goodness? @matthewdlucas
and the girls were in charge of his cake

Happy Birthday!
Old Man!

Untitled


156/366
Untitled
Oh Burning Love Burger how I love thee. Dinner out with the fam to celebrate Daddy's 42nd year on this earth.


157/366
Untitled

Why didn't I plant cucumbers? Ah well, here is hoping that my friend has too many of them and takes pity on this cukeless mama. This one in fact was part of a salad last week. Yum!

158/366
She's loving her new do :)

Who is this grown up looking girl with the sassy new hairdo? Her little friends got their hair cut and baby girl decided she wanted hers done too. It is absolutely adorable on her!

159/366
Bessert!
It's official school's out and summer is here! 2 musts are ice cream

Living the good life @matthewdlucas
and lots of fun nights hanging out on our deck. I love lazy summers like this.


160/366
Something's in the water
I told the girls to give the poor (literally) tooth fairy a break and not wiggle for the rest of June, at least!

Skillz!
We teach them all the important life skills here

Cheese!
and to be able to laugh at each other and have lots of fun!

Weekends at the zoo :)
But most of all love each other

Snack while watching Dirty Dancing
and eat chocolate. Daily.

1 comments:

Liz Mays Monday, June 11, 2012  

Awwww, I like how you've been spending your time. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons