Project 366 - Week 21

>> Tuesday, June 5, 2012

147/366
147/366
A wonderful day spent with the family. I love Sundays - especially during the summer!


148/366
148/366
Just like that - dos!


149/366
149/366

The summer program at the little library near our house is going to be a ton of fun this summer! They have music, story times, and them a whole bunch of activities for our older kiddos. Love that library!

150/366
150/366
New bling for our Rhubarb from the Value Village's 1/2 off day.


151/366
Untitled

Decisions, decisions. Goodwill on Thursday had 3 BRAND NEW pair of flip flops for me to choose from. I left the Haviannas because they felt like they would hurt my toes.

152/366
Untitled
Where oh where did the Lucas girls go?


153/366
kindle light (1 of 1)

I let them stay up too late on the weekends. Here we are on our deck and she has my Kindle reading a book. Nights here in NC are gorgeous and my kids should get to experience them once in awhile :) Plus they are awesome company - love me some Lucas girls!

This is the only posts that I seem to be able to publish these days. I don't love what starts coming out when I type so I delete most things I write. There have been too many bad anniversaries swirling through my head. Too much sadness inside me and with my "due date" quickly approaching it is a dark time in my heart right now and that's all I am going to say about that.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons