Project 366 - Week 21

>> Tuesday, June 5, 2012

147/366
147/366
A wonderful day spent with the family. I love Sundays - especially during the summer!


148/366
148/366
Just like that - dos!


149/366
149/366

The summer program at the little library near our house is going to be a ton of fun this summer! They have music, story times, and them a whole bunch of activities for our older kiddos. Love that library!

150/366
150/366
New bling for our Rhubarb from the Value Village's 1/2 off day.


151/366
Untitled

Decisions, decisions. Goodwill on Thursday had 3 BRAND NEW pair of flip flops for me to choose from. I left the Haviannas because they felt like they would hurt my toes.

152/366
Untitled
Where oh where did the Lucas girls go?


153/366
kindle light (1 of 1)

I let them stay up too late on the weekends. Here we are on our deck and she has my Kindle reading a book. Nights here in NC are gorgeous and my kids should get to experience them once in awhile :) Plus they are awesome company - love me some Lucas girls!

This is the only posts that I seem to be able to publish these days. I don't love what starts coming out when I type so I delete most things I write. There have been too many bad anniversaries swirling through my head. Too much sadness inside me and with my "due date" quickly approaching it is a dark time in my heart right now and that's all I am going to say about that.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads