Another school year in the books

>> Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I am now the mama of a rising 2nd grader AND a rising Kinder! Here are the 1st & last day side by sides. They are getting so big!

1st day of 1st grade!6.8.12 last day of 1st grade! (1 of 1)


Preschool 2011preschool last day 2012-2 (1 of 1)


and this one actually didn't go to school but she will go 2 days a week next year.
9.6.116.11.12 (1 of 1)


These girls. I swear each of them have grown 2 inches. When you look at them from just 9 months ago you can see the changes. I should have made them get out the chalkboards again. Something to remember next year :)

Haven't participated in a long time!

6 comments:

Cara Wednesday, June 13, 2012  

Wow, you can really see how they have grown. It's amazing how you can see the maturity in their faces. Your girls are so beautiful Jessie!

Claremont First Ward Thursday, June 14, 2012  

Oh my stars. Look how much they grew over the year. LOVE this post!

Corey~living and loving Saturday, June 16, 2012  

oh my heavens did they grow. WOW! Don't you just love having them in the same clothes. Come on over and see Sugar. She had NO teeth at the beginning of the year. LOL

MelodyA.-HipMomma Tuesday, June 19, 2012  

Goodness! It's so amazing how different they looks in just that short of time. Sad too, I know.

Thanks for the comment yesterday! It made my day that you took the time. :)

Buckeroomama Thursday, June 21, 2012  

Your girls are beautiful, Jessie, and boy, have they grown --bigger and even more beautiful! :)

Absolutely LOVE little Ruby's smile!

Patrice Friday, June 22, 2012  

Such cuties!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons