Here we are

>> Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My little family. I am happy most days but then anniversaries like yesterday creep up on me and throw me for a loop.

girls b-w (1 of 1)


I can't say that the pain is easier today than it was a year ago but I have more days of not crying than crying. That is good.

legs (1 of 1)


My girls don't realize how they make their mama so happy and make her heart sing but they do. They are my reason for getting up, putting on a smile, and they make me live.

running to the beach (1 of 1)


The pain in my heart is still so sharp. Just thinking about that horrible day last year immediately brings tears to my eyes and an aching to my heart. Still 1 year later. I thought it would be different today but it isn't. I am so thankful to have my family with me while I still grieve. A year later. I probably always will.

1 comments:

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, November 15, 2011  

Awww hugs to you. Love these shots of your girls. The first one in bw is beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons