Farmer Day

>> Thursday, November 3, 2011

The preschool that Violet attends has Farmer Day each year. The kids love it! A tractor takes them on rides, they wear themselves out in the bounce house, and they bring home the most delicious caramel apples. In prior years the girls thought that caramel apples weren't really that good so that allowed me to eat them by myself. I am not sure where they got that idea from me? but this year they know the combination of caramel and apple is a little piece of heaven. Oh well I guess that I really don't need to eat an apple covered in yummy caramel, m&m's, and chocolate chips. Darn it!

Farmer Day 2011


Her entire outfit is from Goodwill. I found the shirt this summer at Goodwill and scooped it up, the boots were Piper's from GW years back, the skirt - same thing. The hairbow from my friend Kistin. I told someone the other day that I hate telling people that I get the girls clothes from GW and she said "Jessie, you should not be ashamed of shopping there" and I said "Oh, I am not ashamed. I just don't want everyone else to take all the good stuff".

1 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Monday, November 07, 2011  

She looks darling! I don't blame you for not wanting to share where you get the cute clothes from!

Oh yes, caramel apples are yummy. It's okay to indulge every now and then, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons