I heart faces - From A Distance

>> Tuesday, June 7, 2011

As a wife and mother this shot of my family makes my heart overflow. The patience that my husband showed with the girls last night fishing for the first time with real hooks and hotdogs was incredible. It paid off though because Piper caught her first fish. That baby beamed with pride. Violet didn't catch a fish but she will tell you she did because her bobber was going under but she just couldn't hook it. Much like her mama. I fail miserable at fishing (think tangled line and knots) but since they enjoy it so much it seems I am going to have to learn.

Fishing

10 comments:

Lindsey Robinson Photography Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

What a beautiful capture!! Love the sun flare!!

Kristi Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

You are going to have to frame this! Love the capture and the love it shows.

Angelia Sims Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

Such a SWEET picture. It could definitely be a Father's Day poster. Just love all the sun flares. Beautiful!

The West Family Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

Ohhh such a sweet Daddy Daughters shot!!! I love Daddy shots. The sun flare adds so much to this shot too. Fabulous, well done!

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

Such a sweet moment and I love the sunflare.

Tara Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

aw, what a special moment, love this and the sun flare!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

This is beautiful! Love how sweet it is and I love the sun flare, too.

Photos that I treasure the most are the ones of the two kiddos together and the ones of them with my husband. :)

Education: Exploring Online Learning Tuesday, June 07, 2011  

What a beautiful shot of a beautiful family. The lighting is perfect!

Tami Roque Wednesday, June 08, 2011  

very nice picture! well done!

Calvin Wednesday, June 08, 2011  

Wonderful tender moment so beautifully captured ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons