Monday Mingle 6.6.2011

>> Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello Minglers! I realized last week that I did my mingle but did not link up. Such is my life. This week is CRAZY as it is our last week of school and busy, busy, busy. Who ever heard of a kindergarten graduation? Anyway. On to this weeks questions.

1. What is your favorite piece of art {famous or not}, or artist?
2. Which do you prefer – baths or showers?
3. What is one thing on your summer to do list that you are looking forward to?


Here is my favorite piece of art in the house (besides the pictures of my beautiful girls). I adore everything that Kelly Rae Roberts does. Adore. Had a canvas been offered then I would have jumped on it but I love my print.


Link up with Eighty MPH Mom and her Monday Mingles!

2 comments:

Cara Monday, June 06, 2011  

Love Kelly Rae Roberts too. Nicolo was sitting with me when I was watching this and when you said can you say Bye-Byes Nicolo started waving and saying bye. I asked who he was waving at he said, my friend. Too cute.

Corey~living and loving Monday, June 06, 2011  

I always enjoy watching these from you...and rarely comment. I'm sorry for that.

funny thing, though. I spent a good portion of the time watching this wondering if you were only in a bra. LOL I know...I know...I'm a dork.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons