Why do you have to do that to her?

>> Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If I had a penny for each time during the day I say that to Violet I would be rich. Or maybe I would be able to buy a cup of coffee here and there anyway :) Violet, for whatever reason, picks on Ruby like crazy! She steals her toys, if Ruby brings an outside toy in Violet will pick it up and bring it out and make her little sister cry. Piper doesn't pick on Violet so I am not sure why she is doing this.

5.2.11

Sweet Shot Day

Then she wonders why Ruby doesn't ever want to give her hugs and kisses. Violet told me that she was missing Piper today so maybe she was bored. I will have to try harder to keep her entertained so she doesn't pick on my baby.

reflection

Jen@Eightymphmom started hosting an "Around your Neighborhood Tuesday" meme. I won't be able to always participate but this week was reflection and you can see me, our home, and our trees in Violet's eyes. On the first shot I used Pioneer Woman's free Lovely and Ethereal action during post processing.

11 comments:

Buckeroomama Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

It's interesting how she looks like Piper in the first shot and more like Ruby in the second. :)

It's the same situation with our godsons. The middle child (4yo) 'fights' with the baby (2yo), whereas the older boy (7yo) gets along with both.

LivingFree Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

She is adorable! Love the catch light in her eyes. Great shots.

Tara Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

Aw, how could she ever pick on anyone? They are all too cute! I hope she grows out of it soon!

Ashley Sisk Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

LOL - but they're all so cute! Maybe they'll be besties one day!

One Photo Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

Love that first photo, just beautiful.

Liz Mays Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

That sweet little face is capable of being a pest???

caroline Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

absolutely beautiful!

Corey~living and loving Tuesday, May 03, 2011  

She is so beautiful and has amazing lashes. ♥ Wish I could help figure out why she picks on the baby.

Stacie Wednesday, May 04, 2011  

What cuties!!!

Kelly Wednesday, May 04, 2011  

Oh the sisterly love. Lyndsy can be so mean to jillian. I'll be curious to see the dynamics after the baby comes.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Saturday, May 07, 2011  

Your pictures are always stunning...and your girls just beautiful.

I never got why the older ones pick on the little ones too - it used to drive me crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons